Les-Pirates-de-l'espace-uni46 Index du Forum

Les-Pirates-de-l'espace-uni46 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Create Facebook App Canvas Url

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les-Pirates-de-l'espace-uni46 Index du Forum -> Uni 46 -> Autres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 trasikael

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Create Facebook App Canvas Url Répondre en citant

Create Facebook App Canvas Url
> DOWNLOAD

Your application has to support HTTPS by October 1st, as announced by Facebook here: shareimprove this answer edited Sep 5 '11 at 18:52 Jont 96259 answered Sep 5 '11 at 12:53 TJHeuvel 9,3192742 add a comment up vote 1 down vote Without enabling SSL on your server, you could try social-server.com However, this is only a quick workaround. Minimum resolution of 720p.2. Access account settings by clicking the rightmost drop-down tab in your blue navigation bar. What kind of effect do you want to achieve? Do you simply want to make a feature available to your clients? Knowing what you want your app to do will make it easier for you to accomplish that goal.[2] Try to have as clear an image in your head as possible. Something like this. (3) Article Info Categories: Facebook In other languages: Espaol:crear una aplicacin de Facebook,Portugus:Criar um Aplicativo para Facebook,: Facebook Discuss Print Edit Send fan mail to authors Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 118,882 times. MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. :-( Im wondering if it will take some time for Canvas to appear as an option in my destination area. High resolution images, cool graphics, and clean formatting don't guarantee your success, but these will go a long way towards making your app a contender among professionally produced apps. to dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s. Theres no canvas listed on the Publishing Tools. Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. We really focus on clients needs and analytics later on. Would you like to test it out? Rbert Lelkes Hi Martyna, thank you very much. If you have no experience with this, you may need the assistance of someone knowledgeable about coding. Vicki O Callaghan Same thing here I just put the URL in the URL field and hoping it was work! NDA Curious how the Carnival Cruises example from pulled that first>second screen off. Other things to keep in mind: What should users see in the application box on their profile page? Why should users visit their Canvas page regularly? What incentives are there for users to invite their friends? 6 Set a development schedule. Especially if you are working with a team, but even if you are working by yourself or a single programmer on this project, make sure you come up with a schedule you feel is fair and confirm it with your team.[3] Some aspects of programming will take longer than others, so be aware that your schedule might change to account for those difficulties. This is another opportunity to send users to an external link. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. Click the docs tab in your top blue navigation bar to reach the Documentation homepage, or go to: "developers.facebook.com/docs/". Avoid full screen videos.4. Smile Cristian Fasie Thanks! Is it possible to create an audience based on Canavs link ? Rbert Lelkes I guess if you have UTM included, you could use it for creating the audience. I wonder if its a time thing (roll out) or if its a number of likes thing? Gizelle France Garcia Hi jon! Im still a beginner in creating ads and your articles are really helpful! Smile I managed to create a canvas via publishing tools but when i tried creating via power editor (which was provided on facebook support) i seem to get lost right after it said that on ad level go to destination and select canvasAlso is there a difference when creating canvas on power editor or directly to publishing tools?Thank you! Smile Lew Jabro Whats the URL they give you for?? Jen McGahan Hey this is great info, Jon. 248.. Click on games, and third from the top you should see "Canvas". The great examples touted by facebook by Wendys, BMW etc& all look great, but they appear to be far more advanced than what us standard users are capable of building in the canvas builder. How do I solve this, without enabling SSL on mu server? And not all users are redirected to How is this handled? php facebook ssl facebook-canvas shareimprove this question asked Sep 5 '11 at 12:50 Primoz Rome 4,01884866 add a comment 4 Answers 4 active oldest votes up vote 7 down vote accepted Basically, you must provide https support. 4 Make quality your standard. An exerpt from the documentation talking about canvas applications: Apps on Facebook are loaded into the Canvas section of the Canvas Page. Jesse Stay Still trying out canvas any idea how Wendys did the form at the end to find locations? Gaby Lu In my opinion every of us needs in a good, interesting and high-paying job. In BMWs adverts, they have custom fonts and spacing again, seemingly unavailable to us folk, where we get serif, or sans-serif.Do you know much about how these guys are building their ads? Do we just have to do the best we can with the standard builder? Will I ever achieve social media marketing greatness?I look forward to hearing your views!Thanks, John Net Master Hi Jon, great article. Are you sure you are looking in the right place? Its at the bottom of the left hand nav on the Publishing Tools. Thanks Jon. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook canvas apps HTTPS and HTTP Ask Question up vote 5 down vote favorite 2 I have created two Facebook canvas apps. and throughout the world with essential medical resources to effectively treat and care for patients without regard to politics, religion, or ability to pay. Portrait orientation is recommended (landscape videos will automatically resize).3 5a02188284
what appears on facebook news feedfacebook 3d name coversbest likes facebookfacebook hacking software by hackscenter crackhow to erase group chat on facebookfacebook account id passwordfacebook till mobilen downloaddownload facebook plus for freethank you for the broken heart facebookchat di facebook offline

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les-Pirates-de-l'espace-uni46 Index du Forum -> Uni 46 -> Autres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange